- Model NO.: RGC-CNC
- Max. Glass Size: 2440*3660mm
- Glass Thickness: 2-19mm
- Blower Power: 3kw
- Trademark: PARKER
- Function: Cut Laminated & Float Glass
- Min. Glass Size: 200×200(mm)
- Cutting Error: ≤±0.5mm
- Motor: 1.5kw
- Origin: China
1. Semi-automatic single bridge laminated glass cutting machine has the advantages of high efficiency and precision. With flotation and tilting table, it is much easier to push and rotate the glass.
2. Pull the gaging plate to the needed cutting position, then move glass to the gaging plate. Step the foot switch, the motor will drive dual-beam (upper and lower) to cut automatically. After cutting, the cutters will go back to original position automatically. If the glass is very thick, you need to use a knife to cut the PVB manually.
Double-beam moving & cutting mode
(1) Moving parts: the X-axis (3660mm) drives the upper and bottom cutters move straightly Step the foot switch, the motor will drive dual-beam (upper and lower) to cut automatically. After cutting, the cutters will go back to original position automatically.
(2)Size positioning: Y-axis is equipped with linear bearing, ruler and gaging plate, cutting size can be adjusted arbitrary.
(3) The cutting table is also equipped with pneumatic eject-rod which is used for break glass into small pieces.
(4)All above motions are controlled by PLC.
|Max. glass cutting size||3660×2440(mm)|
|Min. glass cutting size||200×200(mm)|
|Cutting glass thickness||2-19mm|
|Cutting Error ( parallel )||≤±0.5mm|
mobile: 86-182 5416 1395