Rotary Coating Machine for Insulating Glass Production Line, Insulating Glass Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Suitable Long Time Sea Transport|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RCT-5
- Shape: Flat
- Glass Thickness: 8mm
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Deep Processing Depth: Coated Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Loading Sheet Size: Min:1500X1500, Max:2440X3660mm
- Power: 220-380V /50Hz
- Loading Position: Multi-Position
- Max Loading Weight: 900kg
- The Height of Working Table: 900+-50mm
- Specification: CE SGS UL
- HS Code: 8507
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 9mm
- Energy Transfer: Conduction
- Color: Clear
- Useage: Insulating Glass Process Line
- Loading Thickness: 2-19mm
- Turning Arm: Double
- Max Suctiong Depth: 750mm
- Cutting Max: 2500X3660mm
- Trademark: PARKER
- Origin: Jinan, Shandong, China
Rotary Coating Machine
Rotary coating machine is a working table that is used to spread two-component glue or structure glue over the aluminum groove type hollow glass or curtain wall glass in the process of production. Our company mainly provides RCT-3 and RCT-5 rotary sealant coating tables. The operator can control the glass rising, falling and rotating by foot switch without manual support to accomplish the glass edge-sealing work. Our rotary coating machines are easy to operate and efficient to use.
1. The supporting arm can be adjusted based on glass dimension.
2. Caster equipped on the surface of rotary sealant coating table makes glass move easily.
3. Operators are able to operate the foot switch for control the lifting and rotating of glass about the 0 to 90 degree and 180 to 360 degree rotation so as to complete sealing of glass edge.
4. Parker rotary coating machine adopts PLC control for continuous rotation or sub step rotation.
5. The support device is equipped with vacuum chuck. So our rotary sealant coating tables do not need manual holding on spreading.
1. RCT-5 Rotary Coating Machine
|220 V 50 Hz|
|Air Pressure||0.5 to 0.8 Mpa|
|Air Consumption||80 L/min|
|Glass Dimension||Max. 2000 × 2000 mm|
|Rotation Speed||0 to 3.5 r/min|
|Overall Dimension||970 mm × 870 mm × 850 mm|
RCT-3 Rotary Sealant Coating Table
|380V 50 Hz|
|Air Pressure||0.5 to 0.8 Mpa|
|Air Consumption||80 L/min|
|Glass Dimension||Max. 1500 × 1500 mm|
|Rotation Speed||0 to 4.3 r/min|
|Overall Dimension||700 mm × 450 mm × 900 mm|
1. For domestic customers, we will deliver rotary coating machines within 15 to 20 days after receiving customers' order.
2. For oversea clients, Parker will deliver rotary sealant coating tables within 25 to 30 days after receiving their order.
Parker Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of door and window equipment in China. Our products mainly cover aluminum window and door machine, PVC window and door machine, rotary coating machine, curtain wall equipment, and so forth. We have been dedicated to producing equipment in this field for ten years. Our rotary sealant coating tables are well appreciated for their advanced design, sophisticated manufacturing, excellent quality and full service. They are highly appraised by customers from over 100 countries and districts.
Super Intelligent Insulating Glass Produce Line
Ø Germanic technology is adopted in the whole line and main components are imported from world famous brand since it will be stable, convenient to maintain, and easy to handle.
Ø Insulating glass like standard glass, overlength glass, coated glass, low-E glass, big and small glass, step glass, special shape glass, triple glass, etc can be produced.
Ø The carbon steel plate with high strength and accuracy is adopted as the whole back plate, since it's laser cut and CNC bent with high strength and easy to install.
Ø The convey part is equipped with safe guard for easier maintenance and safety.
Ø Germany industrial plastic(avoid getting rusty) bearings are used so there is no need to maintain daily.
Ø This machine adopts high pressure fan, equipped with special air knife with bigger angle others which can improve the drying effect. Multistage frequency conversion control is exclusively used, and multi-speed revolution optimization function can realize all kinds of size of glass movement.
Ø Big color touching screen can lively monitor working stage of each section, equipped with self-diagnosis function, easy to maintain, also with remote diagnosis function.
Ø This line has passed CE.
Ø This machine has self-diagnose system, easily check the error.
Ø It can identify the Low-E glass and coating glass automatically. So it can stop the first hard brush automatically protecting the glass from scratching.
Ø The PLC and proximity switch adopt Schneider imported for France.
Ø It has high precision and works steadily. Because we adopt the screw and flat press.
Ø Servo driver and servo motor imported from France can control glass-combining precisely.
Ø This machine adopts inverter control transmission motor. So it can easily slow down and accelerate.
Ø This machine adopts advanced glass aluminum installation positioning system, can realize adjustment of making silicone, positioning accurately and easily.
Ø The machine can connect with Film Removing Machine and Two-component Coating Machine freely.
|Ø Voltage:||380V 50-60HZ|
|Ø Air pressure:||0.5-0.8Mpa|
|Ø Air consumption:||200L/min|
|Ø Max. process dimension:||2700mm x 3500mm(for first assembling)2700x5400mm(for twice assembling)|
|Ø Min. process dimension:||250mm x 380mm|
|Ø Max. thickness:||60mm|
|Ø Washing Glass Thickness:||3-12mm|
|Ø Convey speed:||12-50m/min|
|Ø Cleaning Speed:||0-8m/min|
|Ø Max. processing speed:||40m/min|
|Ø Overall dimension:||26000mm x 2800mm x 3500mm|
Founded in 2003, Parker Machinery Co., Ltd has developed an assembly line for door, window, curtain wall and insulating glass equipment. With over ten years' production experience, Parker has become a leading manufacturer of window door machinery in China. The operation of high precision, advancement and specialty ensure that we are able to supply high-quality window and door equipment for customers.
During the past few years, Parker has made great progress and has become well known and outstanding in domestic fairs for window door machinery. With advanced technological equipment, tremendous technical strength and reliable product quality, our window and door equipment has been well received by customers from Russian, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Iran, etc. We have a perfect sales network and complete service system in China. We are also taking a leading role in setting branch companies abroad.
Main Window Door Machinery
1. Aluminum window and door equipment mainly includes aluminum profile cutting machine, aluminum profile corner crimping machine, end milling machine, aluminum profile punching machine, aluminum profile copy router, ACP processing machine and aluminum profile auxiliary machines.
2. PVC window door machinery mainly consists of PVC profile welding machine, PVC profile cutting machine, PVC profile corner cleaning machine, PVC profile copy router, PVC profile arch bending machine and PVC profile milling machine.
3. For insulating glass machine, this window and door equipment mainly covers glass cutting machine, insulating glass production line, coating machine, vertical glass film removing machine, molecular sieve filling machine and auxiliary machine.
Advantages of Parker Window Door Machinery
1. Technical Advantage
We constantly keep innovating, improving the level of this industry, making high level window and door equipment tend towards the world, and developing with the world. We take this as the direction and responsibility of Parker.
2. Strong R&D Capacity
Our company owns a professional technical team of first-class rich experience and well-trained technicians. We possess 10 senior engineers who have been engaged in designing and developing window door machinery for over 20 years.
3. Quality Control